Orange Solvent Degreaser
Citrusafe is a powerful emulsifiable solvent degreaser. For a non-emulsifiable version, see Citra Float. Citrusafe contains no petroleum distillates – only natural orange peel extracts. This natural formula will work on all your toughest jobs. Great for cleaning equipment, motors and all other metal parts. Use it for degreasing concrete and wood floors, deodorizing smelly garbage bins, stripping adhesives and decals, and carpet backing from sub-floors. Strips tar & asphalt easily from tool as well as truck beds and bodies without harming paint. Cleaned surfaces can be rinsed with water.
Citrusafe is ideal for use as a biodegradable asphalt release agent or asphalt solvent. Many DOT’s and municipalities use Citrusafe regularly in their cleaning tasks.
Contains no acids or alkalies – safe to use on concrete or steel wet wells, from 50 gpm to 2,000 gpm. 100% all-natural. Non-freezable, ready to use, year round.
DIRECTIONS FOR ELIMINATING SCUM AND GREASE CAKE
1. Pour directly down manhole into wet well. For best results, use enough Citrusafe to assure 1 to 2 inch cap on the surface. For example, a wet well with a diameter of 5 feet would use 10 to 25 gallons of Citrusafe. To help dissolve grease on the surface, spray interior walls of wet well if desired.
2. Daily addition of 1 or 2 gallons of Citrusafe in the sludge compartment allows effective and continuous treatment of both top and bottom of grease cake. Circulation should be confined as usual.
FOR OVERALL PLANT TREATMENT
1. Use Citrusafe to prevent grease build-up after scum blanket is eliminated.
2. Allow one gallon of Citrusafe to drip in influent every 24 hours, 45 drops per minute.
FOR PUMPING STATION, WET WELLS, SEWER LINES
1. Add Citrusafe directly into force mains and sewer lines as needed to remove built-up grease.
2. Allow Citrusafe to drip directly in wet wells and pumping stations.
3. For stuck floating digester covers: Apply around the edge of the cover and with hose.
FOR ASPHALT CLEANING
Use straight and apply directly to asphalt products. Allow to permeate. Brush if possible. Wash away with high pressure water.